Sunday 23 November 2008

SHOCK HORROR – COUNCILLOR PLAYS GAMES ON CBEEBIES WEBSITE

Friday night, we ended up looking after our two grandchildren – Nathan and James. They are both really changing; Nathan is now 5 and James is the youngest at 3 years old but he is handful at times. However, Friday night he was as quiet as a mouse.

It’s great fun looking after them but you have to do exactly what they want; as you know ‘children know best’!


Saturday was no exception; Nathan is now an absolute whiz on the computer. I just have to leave my computer chair for one minute and he’s on the BBC’s CBeebies website – navigating around from game to another. Saturday afternoon while I was warming up after the Community Clean-Up; I learnt about: Barnaby Bear, Brum, Lazy Town, Doodle Do, Underground Ernie, Tommy Zoom, Pingu, and Boo!


First we was on the games and then we went on music and song; I did not realise we could have so much fun! And, after CBeebies we visited YouTube to take a look at Thomas the Tank Engine videos – now that it is really more down my line!


And, now they have gone home; it’s all quiet but I love them – their smashing!

No comments: