Sunday 29 March 2009

EAST MARSH INVOLVE – MARCH MEETING

Today, I have been out and about in East Marsh delivering leaflets ready for Tuesday night’s East Marsh Involve, and North East Lincolnshire Council’s Consultation event. I actually started delivering the leaflets yesterday, and even though I had 1,000 leaflets to deliver I had hoped to get them all delivered on Saturday morning. Unfortunately it was blowing a gale, and that was not all the wind was cold and I had to put up with those dreaded east coast “blustery showers”.

Fortunately, today the weather was much improved and the mop up didn’t take long at all. The leaflet I was delivering advertised the Community Consultation Event; and can be seen on my earlier post from yesterday my other website, to read the article please CLICK HERE >>>>>
EAST MARSH INVOLVE; AND COMMUNITY CONSULTATION“. The Community Consultation is being held on Tuesday 31 at the Grimsby Neighbourhood Centre and will start at 4 pm.

While I was out over the weekend, I noticed the Community Wardens delivering copies of the East Marsh Express which gives full details of some of the proposals for the regeneration of the East Marsh – the Council is making available £210,000 to local residents to be spent on environmental and they want to hear your views on how the money should be spent. To find out more about the council’s plans CLICK HERE >>>>>
east-marsh-express.pdf

Immediately following the Consultation Event the East Marsh Involve Community Meeting will be held and this will commence at 6 pm in the same venue; the agenda for this meeting will be as follows.

AGENDA FOR EAST MARSH INVOLVE:

  • East Marsh Community Consultation – Environmental Priorities
  • Councillors Ward Funding
  • Other Funding Requests
  • Neighbourhood Working Arrangements – Rian Crombie and Katie Thomas
  • Priority Action Team Meeting
  • Ward Councillor’s Update
  • Neighbourhood Development Worker’s Update
  • Any Other Business

No comments: